Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday Tracks // Vol. 2

My blog is random.  [But so is life.]
However, I decided that I would like to provide a consistent theme at least once a week.  Therefore, you can be sure that I will have a fabulous mix for you every Thursday.  

I present to you: Thursday Tracks //Vol. 2.  
[AKA The songs I'm playing on repeat this week.]

Sunset (Jamie xx edit) : The xx
Hey Now : London Grammar
Missing Pieces : Jack White
The Gold Lining : Broke For Free
Heavy Feet : Local Natives
Feels Like We Only Go Backwards : Tame Impala
Skin of the Night : M83
Lost : Frank Ocean
Moon : Slow Magic
Good Enough : xxyyxx
Serpents : Sharon Van Etten
Third Wave (Summer Heart's Cover) : Work Drugs
While I'm Alive : STRFKR



xox,

E



1 comment:

  1. YESSSSSS...I was so hoping you would share your superior taste in music with me and the rest of the world. Do you listen to older music tunes, too? I have been listening to: White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane...doesn't get more badass than that chick-a-dee. OH also I think you will love "New York is Killing Me" from Jamie Xx. I know how you love your NYC ;) OK must go have a listen to these traxxx.

    xoxo Britt

    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete