Friday, March 8, 2013

FUCK! I'm In My Twenties.

fucki'minmy20s.tumblr.com
Coming home to your parents house after an 8-day vacation with a guy you're really into & his twenty-something roommates is, how do I put this...depressing as fuck.  Would it be dramatic if I said I'm losing my mind?  Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the roof over my head.  Seriously grateful.  [Love you, M&D.]  However, I'm healthy and feeling more and more ready to break away on my own.  With school dragging on [much] longer than I anticipated, I'm developing plans B & C.  Plan B:  I work full-time at a decent job, save a few grand, and move to ____?  Plan C:  I focus all of my energy on Pilates certification, transfer, and then move out.  I could make decent money teaching Pilates while I finish school.  Ideally, I'd like to be taking my senior-level courses at a University right now.  However, that's not an option.  Perhaps it is a blessing that I have this ridiculously long break between classes.  Perhaps this is an opportunity to make a big move.  Stay tuned.  Everything is happening.

xx,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment