Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thank You

Thank you so much for those of you who took the time to read and share my blog over the past couple years.  Starting this website in 2012 has opened so many doors for me.  Unfortunately, I have decided to say goodbye for now.  With full-time school, work, an internship, and more, I just do not have the time to maintain this space the way I would like to.  After all, you shouldn't half-ass anything.  Whatever you do, always use your full ass.

I plan to develop a new internet space when I have the time to put all my creative energy into it.

Until then, I will remain a contributing writer for Writtalin and Thought Catalog.
You can read my articles at ThoughtCatalog.com/Elin-Van-Atta and Writtalin.com/author/elin.

Feel free to contact me at elinmarie@live.com if you would like to stay in touch.

Thanks again,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment