Sunday, January 20, 2013

California Is Alright

As much as I obsess about my hopeless devotion to New York City, I really do appreciate living in southern California.  The other day, I sat on the "Top of the World" in Laguna Beach with my sister.  I don't ever want to take that view for granted.  I want to be more appreciate of my surroundings and make every single day an adventure.  California hosts two of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco and Los Angeles.  Can any other state say the same?  I don't think so.  We can go to the beach in the morning and snowboard by night.  California gave the world In-N-Out!  There is never a shortage of frozen yogurt shops and it's summer all year long.  We can culturally stimulate ourselves at the LACMA and follow-up with tea on top of the Griffith Observatory.  Days like today in LA make me feel super lucky to be a California girl.













1 comment:

  1. DAMN girl I really love that dress. This looks like the #bestdayever. I need to visit Griffith ASAP. I have come to realize that I do not have a future as a mailwoman or santa claus cuz I still haven't delivered you your little gifty poo that is sitting on my desk...............

    ReplyDelete