Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What Kind of Bird Are You?


Bird, blog.  What kind am I?  No, but seriously.  I took three different quizzes to find out, you guys.  According to the results, I am a sparrow [delicate, protective].  I am also a dove [kind, friendly] and an owl [wise, serious].  Basically, I just found out that I have a multiple personality disorder.  I am just glad I'm not a pigeon.  Or a chicken.  In all seriousness, I didn't need an online quiz (or 3) to find out that I'm all over the place.  As today is the first day of 2013, I've spent some time reflecting on the past year.  I moved to San Francisco.  I moved from San Francisco to Orange County.  I dated.  Oh, I dated. I made new friends.  Most significantly, I got sober.  I'm 24 and I feel like I'm truly growing up.

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time, but did not know what subject to focus on.  What I do know: I have a passion for fashion, photography, music, fitness...and sometimes my life feels like a sitcom.  So I decided to stop waiting and just write.  Everyone needs a creative outlet and this blog is mine.  I'll be sharing my life, style, favorite playlists, book reviews, and the hits + misses in between.

So, what kind of bird are you?

5 comments:

  1. Well hello there ;) Hey so another Personality quiz I enjoy taking from time to time (since my results seems to change every once in a while) is the Myer-Briggs personality test. The results are always eerily on point...try it out just for shits and gigs. PS- SO FAR SO GOOD!

    http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I remember taking that quiz years and years ago! I'll definitely take it again. Thanks for being my first reader! <3

      Delete
  2. I am one of the birds of a feather who will be flocking to read your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! Thanks so much for following, Mimi. Love you.

      Delete
  3. Ima sparrow, it's been an old fate... It makes since that you're a sparrow with me, little bird=) I love you so

    ReplyDelete