Sunday, March 24, 2013

Put A Beanie On It

On a spontaneous trip to Disneyland, Cruella Deville bullied me in front of my friends for wearing a red beret adorned with tiny yellow flowers.  Yes, I was a victim of bullying at Disneyland.  Happiest place on earth, my ass.  However, that bitch didn't stop me.  I'm still hopelessly addicted to hats of all shapes and sizes.  It's the easiest way to accessorize.  

A few days ago, I bought a cuffed maroon beanie from American Apparel.  [Thank you, Riley.]  I know that I'm behind the trend but I don't care.  It's my favorite new accessory.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still obsessed with my floppy hat [and company].  I'm just saying that I want to wear this beanie in ever color, every day.  I would [and will] sleep in this beanie.  THE BEST PART IS THAT IT'S UNISEX.  So many options!  Men and women, come together.  Call me a hipster if you wish.  That word doesn't offend me.  Or rather than call me the H-word, why don't you do your noggin a favor and put a beanie on it?  


xx,

E



No comments:

Post a Comment