Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Start Spreading The News


Laura Reed.  She's one of my oldest friends and my latest inspiration.  Miss Reed just moved to NYC last week to fulfill her big city dreams.  She's doing it Gossip Girl style, and I'm so proud of her.  Because I am currently living vicariously through her incredible adventure, it only makes sense that I make a playlist to support her new Soho life.  Maybe if I close my eyes and play these tracks, I'll feel like I'm aboard the dirty-fabulous NY subway with her.  Or walking Central Park with a bowl of Chobani.  I hope it takes you somewhere too.


       Summer In The City: Vol. 1
  • Take Me Over - Cut Copy
  • Sutphin Boulevard - Blood Orange
  • Empire Ants - Gorillaz feat. Little Dragon
  • New Theory (RAC Mix) - Washed Out
  • Invisible Cities - Beat Connection
  • I've Been Fighting For You - American Royalty
  • Put Me To Work - Papa
  • We Should Go To France - Urban Cone
  • Trying To Be Cool - Phoenix
  • Fitzpleasure - Alt J
  • Safe and Sound - Capital Cities 
  • So High - Ghost Loft
  • NY Is Killing Me - Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie xx 
  • Worthy Dreams - Priory 

LISTEN TO THIS PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY.

Love you, BN.  Love you, reader.

xx,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment