1. I overheard on the news that the shoes your man is dating actually means something. Like, if he's wearing boots, watch out. He's afraid of commitment. Trendy shoes? He's a sneaky son of a bitch. How embarrassing is America?
2. When I started this blog, I didn't have a job. I had time to post daily. Now that life is getting a little bigger, I don't have time to write as often as I'd like. As a result, writers block, which probably isn't even a thing, has become more frequent. That disappoints me. And then I remember that, hey, I have a job. That's great. Go me!
3. Last year at this time, I was passed out on a grassy hill somewhere in San Francisco. I still have a weird sunburn on my thass (where thigh meets ass) from that one. Outside Lands was amazing, but it was also a shit show. I drank, experimented with drugs for the first and last time, and completely blacked out while one of my favorite bands [Washed Out] performed. Three weeks later, I got sober. Maybe I'll go again in 2014. This year, I am just fine receiving photos/texts from my friends who are there.
4. Facetime is the greatest creation since Apple Pie. Pun intended.
5. I have been having an unreasonable desire to visit the world famous Voodoo Doughnut in Portland. The magic is in the hole!!! But I don't even like donuts, which is confusing. See, I'm almost 25 and I still don't know who I am. I also would like a cronut. If you know how I can get my hands on one of those, get at me.
6. People keep drawing me cats, and I just wish they'd draw a dog instead.