Saturday, August 10, 2013

Random Thoughts @ Alta Coffee

1.  I overheard on the news that the shoes your man is dating actually means something.  Like, if he's wearing boots, watch out.  He's afraid of commitment.  Trendy shoes?  He's a sneaky son of a bitch.  How embarrassing is America?

2.  When I started this blog, I didn't have a job.  I had time to post daily.  Now that life is getting a little bigger, I don't have time to write as often as I'd like.  As a result, writers block, which probably isn't even a thing, has become more frequent.  That disappoints me.  And then I remember that, hey, I have a job.  That's great.  Go me!

3.  Last year at this time, I was passed out on a grassy hill somewhere in San Francisco.  I still have a weird sunburn on my thass (where thigh meets ass) from that one.  Outside Lands was amazing, but it was also a shit show.  I drank, experimented with drugs for the first and last time, and completely blacked out while one of my favorite bands [Washed Out] performed.  Three weeks later, I got sober.  Maybe I'll go again in 2014.  This year, I am just fine receiving photos/texts from my friends who are there. 

4.  Facetime is the greatest creation since Apple Pie.  Pun intended.

5.  I have been having an unreasonable desire to visit the world famous Voodoo Doughnut in Portland.  The magic is in the hole!!!  But I don't even like donuts, which is confusing.  See, I'm almost 25 and I still don't know who I am.  I also would like a cronut.  If you know how I can get my hands on one of those, get at me.

6.  People keep drawing me cats, and I just wish they'd draw a dog instead.

xx,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment