Sunday, June 15, 2014

Faja's Day

Father daughter dance circa 1 million years ago
Happy Father's Day, faja.

I'm sure you'll see this the same day I post it because you seem to be the only person who still checks up on this blog every day.  I know you do because you make sure to tell me, "Hey, I read that article you wrote and it's really great.  I'm so proud of you."  No one else does that.  You have no idea how much it means to have your support every single day.  Thanks for telling me I look beautiful all the time, even when I feel like a mess.  For financially supporting my education despite all my mistakes. For believing in me.  Always.  For passing on your excellent taste in music.  By the way, I'm so excited for November so you can be rewarded for all your patience and hard work.  You're just the best, most loving man I know.  Erika and I are so lucky that we get to call you our dad.

I make fun of you for it, but I kinda like how cheesy you are.  It totally rubbed off on me.  Clearly!

I love you so much.  

Your equally cheesy daughter,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment