Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday Tracks // Vol. 7


Happy Wear Something Sexy & Eat Chocolate Day!  It's beautiful outside and I think I love you.  I know it's only been a little over a month since I started this so-called-blog, but I want to thank all of the people who have been reading every day.  It means a lot.

I felt it was necessary to incorporate some "love" songs into this week's playlist.  I had to.  I dare you to put on The Weeknd and seduce somebody.  Seduce yourself.  I don't care.  It's fucking Valentine's Day!  They're not all sappy though.  I hope you love Wakin On A Pretty Day.  I am digging Kurt Vile right now.  Oh, and number 15.  Yeah, I went there.  

Thursday Tracks // Vol. 7: Mixed Tape Edition

1.  This Is The Beginning // Boy
2.  Wakin On A Pretty Day // Kurt Vile
3.  Grammy // Purity Ring
4.  Line of Fire // Junip
5.  Stubborn Love // The Lumineers
6.  Sea Of Love // Cat Power
7.  Retrograde // James Blake
8.  Let's Stay Together // Al Green
9.  Let's Get it On // Marvin Gaye
10.  The Party & The After Party // The Weeknd
11.  Dreamers // Savoir Adore
12.  Skinny Love // Birdy
13.  Dancing in the Moonlight // Toploader
14.  VCR // The xx
15.  I Wanna Sex You Up // Color Me Badd 

xx,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment