Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Confession


April Fools Day sucks.

Two years ago, an ex-boyfriend of mine thought that he would pull the ultimate April Fools joke by telling me that he cheated on me and fell in love with someone else.  No, seriously.  That happened.  Despite his compelling confession, I couldn't believe it.  It couldn't be true.  Not on April Fools Day.  I literally asked him if he was pulling a prank on me.  He was not.  And it wasn't funny.  I may have moved on from that asshole, but this day still pisses me off a little bit.  So maybe I AM a little bitter.  Maybe I'm holding on to a resentment...but I'm working on it.  Last April 1st, I hid from my emotions by getting plastered.  I don't need to do that today nor do I want to.  And THAT ain't no joke.

This confession has been brought to you by:  Elin Van Atta

Happy APRIL 1st.

xx,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment