Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday Tracks: Vol. 10



Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.  Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow.  Let reality be reality.  Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.  // Lao-Tzu


I've been thinking a lot lately about how our lives in this world are in a constant state of change.  Think about it.  Your haircut, lover, body.  Change, change, change.  Just as technology is constantly evolving, so are we...if we make the effort.  As a young twenty-something, I feel like I'm at a place in life where each decision I make is impactful and everything is possible.  I still have a lot to figure out and that is bound to bring about all sorts of exciting and unfamiliar changes.  There is so much unforeseen.  So many possibilities.  As you know, music is constantly changing too.  This week, I'd like to share with you the tracks I'm most excited about right now.  But of course, that'll change.



No comments:

Post a Comment